By using the this web site (https://sliptree.com), our app (https://app.sliptree.com) or any of our services (collectively, the “Service”) owned and operated by Business Toolkit OÜ (“Sliptree”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms” or “Terms of Service”).
Sliptree reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: Terms of Service
If you are using the Services on behalf of any entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to accept these Terms on such entity’s behalf and that such entity agrees to indemnify you and Sliptree for violations of these Terms.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide a valid email address, your business name, country of operation and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process. The information provided must be accurate, current and complete.
- You must maintain and promptly update the data provided at signup, and any other information you provide to Sliptree, to keep it accurate, current and complete.
- You may only create organization account for an entity (company, organization, etc) that you are legally authorized to represent. Sliptree cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this legal obligation.
- Your user account may only be used by one person – a single user account shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your user account and password. When you register for the Service, you should use a strong password, including a combination of upper and lower case letters. Sliptree cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- You may not use our Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, nor may you, in the use of this Services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of European Union or the Republic of Estonia.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of Sliptree will result in an immediate termination of your access to our Services.
- Technical support is only provided to paying users and is only available via ticketed email support.
- You understand that Sliptree uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission of Sliptree.
- You shall not utilize domain names that use Sliptree or any of our trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Sliptree.
- You must not upload, post, host, or send unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Sliptree customer, Sliptree employee, member, or officer can result in immediate account termination.
- We reserve the right to provide our Service to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that Sliptree’s employees and contractors may also be Sliptree’s customers and that they may compete with you, although they may not use your confidential information in doing so.
- The failure of Sliptree to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service, from time to time, shall not constitute a waiver of Sliptree’s right to do so at any time.
- As set forth in these Terms of Service, the Terms of Service can be amended, modified or replaced by Sliptree at any time without your consent. At all times, the most current version of these Terms of Service will be in effect and each amended, modified or replacement Terms of Service supersede any prior Terms of Service.
Limitation of Liability
- You expressly acknowledge, understand and agree that Sliptree is not liable for any damages, losses or other claims arising or in any way occurring because of, or resulting from, your use of (or inability to use) the Service, including, without limitation, direct and indirect damages, or losses.
- You expressly acknowledge, understand and agree that Sliptree is not liable for any special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or similar damages in any way occurring because of, or resulting from, your use of (or inability to use) the Service, including, without limitation, damages for lost profits or business interruption and damages based on the negligence of Sliptree.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Sliptree’s partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of this Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied, or statutory.
- Sliptree does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free.
- Sliptree does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
- Sliptree does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Sliptree warrants that we comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Intellectual Property and Customer Content
- All content posted on the Service must comply with international copyright laws.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- We do not pre-screen content and it is in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Services.
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number. We may offer alternative payment methods for certain countries.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly or yearly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, the new rate will be applied to your next payment after the end of your current billing period.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. Sliptree does not accept any liability for such loss.
- All billing and invoicing is conducted via Sliptree and processed securely via Braintree, PayPal or, where applicable, other payment processors.
Cancellation and Termination
- You can cancel your account at any time by emailing email@example.com, at which point your account will either be canceled by our team in a timely manner, or instructions given on you how you can do it yourself.
- All of your Content will be deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled. Please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up billing period, your cancellation will take effect at the end of your paid up billing period, after which you will not be charged again.
- Sliptree, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Sliptree service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Sliptree reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Sliptree web site (https://sliptree.com) or the Service itself.
- Sliptree reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Sliptree shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Other General Terms
- If any provision of these Terms is be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Sliptree may choose to electronically deliver all communications with you, which may include: (a) e-mail to your e-mail address indicated in your communications with Sliptree or upon registration for the Service; or (b) posting messages that are displayed to you when you log in to or access the Service.
- Sliptree’s electronic communications to you may transmit or convey information about action taken on your request, portions of your request that may be incomplete or require additional explanation, any notices with respect to modifications to these Terms, any notices required under applicable law and any other notices.
- You agree to do business electronically with Sliptree, and to receive electronically all current and future notices, disclosures, communications and information, and that the aforementioned provided electronically satisfies any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. An electronic notice will be deemed to have been received the day of receipt as evidenced by such e-mail.
Business Toolkit OÜ
Kaupmehe 7, Tallinn
Last modification was made 25.05.2018